Sister Emily Mangum is a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, serving in the New Mexico Albuquerque Mission.

January 14, 2014

New Companion

Hi Mom and Dad!

Happy birthday Dad! :)
I hope you’re having a good day!

I’m so glad to hear that warren is doing so well!  That’s so exciting to hear!

I’ve been trying to study all of the gospels as well right now I’m trying to work my way through the Old Testament.  Which is fascinating, I haven’t read some of those stories in a really long time, and they are really useful as missionaries :)

It’s been a very long week. I’m so exhausted. The work is going good, because now I have a companion who will work, but..... All I have to say is be careful what you ask for.  Her name is Sister Walker and she is from Oregon.  She's nice.  She is a talker, which is good, I suppose... she has been out for about 7 months. She has had 2 prior companions, and one of them she was training. So I’m the first missionary that she’s had to work with that comes from a different area with different training.

The work is going well.  That is something I am grateful for. I’m trying to learn how to be a better teacher.  We have a couple new investigators, which is good. 

I love you!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment