Sister Emily Mangum is a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, serving in the New Mexico Albuquerque Mission.

February 17, 2014

Transfer

Hi Mom and Dad,


How are you?  It’s been a long tiring week. We have been trying to prep four more people for baptism, and it’s been intense. It’s been a crazy week, especially now that I’m being transferred.  Just two days ago I found out I’m being transferred.  Don’t know where, just that I’m going tomorrow. I’m excited to go somewhere new.  It’s time for a change, I can feel it. It’s time for new people, new investigators, new ward, and new companion.  I’ve been trying to pack and to say goodbye to people and trying to get in the last few things that i want to do here in Belen but mostly I’m ready for a change.  I’m ready for something new.  I love Belen, but I need a change of something.  I’m sad that I won’t get to see the baptism on Saturday but hopefully I am going somewhere exciting! :)

Here are a few pictures.

This is Nevaeh and Jessica who will be baptized on Saturday.  I’m so sad that I’m leaving and won’t be there :(

This is a picture of Sister Nunez ( who goes home tomorrow) Me, Sister Mitchell, and Sister Walker

This is a picture of the Belen District!

This morning we went bowling and laser tagging with a huge group of missionaries :)

Hope to email soon!
Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment